February 8, 2025Buy Tickets Here
Hopeful Hearts Foundation
is proud to present our annual
“Evening of Loving Hearts Gala”
Saturday, February 8th, 2025
3701 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40207
Step into an evening of inspiration and impact at the Hopeful Hearts Annual Gala! Join us as we celebrate the incredible wonders that God has worked through our organization, touching the lives of orphans around the globe.
At this gala, we’ll reflect on the miracles and transformations that have unfolded, thanks to the unwavering support and divine guidance that have propelled Hopeful Hearts mission. From providing shelter to extending love and care, we’ve witnessed God’s hand in every step taken to make a difference in the lives of these precious children.
Join us in commemorating these remarkable achievements, where stories of hope, resilience, and divine intervention will shine a light on the extraordinary work done for orphans worldwide. Let’s come together to honor God’s blessings and the incredible impact of Hopeful Hearts dedication and love.
Don’t miss this evening of celebration and gratitude as we acknowledge the incredible wonders achieved through our shared mission of love and compassion for orphans across the world.
Sponsor the Evening of Loving Hearts Gala
- Gold Sponsor–$2,000.00+ includes 8-10 tickets to the Gala
- Silver Sponsor–$1,000.00+ includes 4 tickets to the Gala
- Bronze Sponsor–$500.00+ includes 2 tickets to the Gala
All Sponsors receive:
- Recognition from the emcee at the gala
- Recognition in the event program
- Recognition in our Hopeful Hearts Newsletter
- Tickets to the Gala based on sponsorship level
- Recognition on the Hopeful Hearts Foundation social media sites
The deadline for sponsor commitment is January 24, 2025.
Checks can be made payable to Hopeful Hearts Foundation, Inc.
Our address is P.O. Box 437015, Louisville, Kentucky 40253.
Please include the following information with your check:
- Company Name
- Contact name, phone number and email address
- Mailing information (You will receive a receipt for your records)